Hotel Sama Sama, Sepang MALAYSIA
Sama-Sama is a specialized Airport Hotel brand that embodies the very best of modern, contemporary Malaysia. Meaning “togetherness”, the logo denotes two hands coming together symbolizing the inclusiveness of the nation’s various people and cultures. It is also an expression of the depth of the Malaysian welcome. Our Award-Winning team are guided by the philosophy that welcoming our international and local guests with personalized and warm service is the authentic Malaysian experience / way.
The Sama-Sama Hotel is located adjacent and linked to KL International Airport (KLIA), Malaysia. The Hotel is connected by a covered sky bridge to the Main Terminal Building which houses the Arrival & Departure Halls, and is just a 5-minute walk. For our guests’ convenience, we operate a complimentary buggy shuttle service that runs between the Airport and the Hotel.
Boasting 442 luxury guestrooms and suites, Sama-Sama Hotel is the preferred hotel choice for transit air travelers with a few long hours in-between flights. Air travelers with early morning departures or late night arrivals will also find the hotel perfectly suited to their unique needs. The hotel with 3 dining options, lush tropical landscape, water features and soothing environment make for a rejuvenating break for the jet-lagged and weary travelers. However, for the restless health conscious buff, there is the hotel’s 24-hour Health Centre and Gymnasium.
The Sama-Sama hotel is owned and operated by KL Airport Hotels Sdn Bhd. KLAH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB). Malaysia Airports is the operator of Malaysia’s 39 airports which comprise international, domestic and Short Take-Off and Landing (STOL) ports. The main airport is the KL International Airport (KLIA). To date, the Sama-Sama Group comprised of three distinctive Airport Hotel Product, namely : – Sama-Sama Hotel (KLIA, Landside), Sama-Sama Express (KLIA, Airside), Sama-Sama Express (klia2, Airside)
Location in relation to other areas:
5 minutes’ walk via undercover skybridge from KLIA Main Terminal Arrivals and Departures
Kuala Lumpur City Centre – 80km
Petaling Jaya – 40km
Putrajaya / Cyberjaya – 30km
Sepang International Circuit (home of F1 Malaysian Grand Prix) – 15km
Mitsui Outlet Park – 6km
Klia2 – 2km
By Express Rail Link on the KLIA Express:
28 minutes to Sentral Station; 3 minutes to klia2
Check-in / Check-out:
- Best Airport Hotel in Asia’ by Business Asia Magazine for 7 years
- Asia’s Leading Airport Hotel’ 2008, 2009 and 2011 by World Travel Awards
- World’s Leading Airport Hotel’ 2008 and 2009 by World Travel Awards
- The Brand Laureate Award’ 2008/09 & 2009/10, 2010/11 and 2011/12 for the Best Brands in the Airport Hotel category.
- Global Luxury Airport Hotel’ by World Luxury Airport Hotel in 2010 and 2011
- Asia’s Best Luxury Airport Hotel’ by World Luxury Airport Hotel 2013,2014 and 2016
- Top 10 Luxury Hotels in Malaysia’ by Tripadvisor Traveller’s Choice Award 2014 – 2016
- Certificate of Excellence 2014 – 2016 by Tripadvisor
- Best Airport Hotel & Luxury Hotel 2016 by Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Awards